Light And Darkness Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this show on the road

HomeLADA Portal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Testing networks
LADD Test No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 2 No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 3 Pass : 123 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest topics
» Pujols: $240 million and 4 season tickets
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm by xiaojin

» Packers hold off Chargers 45-38
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 pm by Magdalene

» Mike Quade out as Cubs manager
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm by Swinderman

» ocypel domki caloroczne
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg domki drewniane
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

» noclegi cisna domki
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery trogir chorwacja
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm by Guest

» apartamenty lola opinie
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm by Guest

Top posters
LightOfLife
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_lcapCard of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_voting_barCard of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_rcap 
Solymero
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_lcapCard of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_voting_barCard of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_rcap 
E-Dragon Paladin
ulquiorra666
Darkneji12
Sparklight
marinkow96
Admin
PsychoDad
TheRobIsKing
Poll
Do u like LADA?
I like it!
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_lcap89%Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
I dont like it -.-
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_lcap11%Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )

Go down 
+3
Admin
LightOfLife
Darkneji12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkneji12
Admin
Admin
Darkneji12

Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) Empty
PostSubject: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Welcome Guest to the Card of the week competition

Here is how it works

1: Nominations begin Sunday
2: Nominate only 1 card per week
3: No edits allowed
4: A poll goes up friday for voting to begin
5: Don't nominate the same card
6: Voting ends Sunday, where the winner of the nominated card will win 300 LADA credits and 2nd place will get 100 LADA credits

Nominate cards as shown below:

Nomination:
Reason for Nomination
Picture of Card (post only small pictures or take from http://www.netrep.net)
Effect of Card

This weeks card (Level 5 or Higher Fiend Monster)

Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Nomination: Evil Hero Dark Gaia
Reason for Nomination : one of my favourite monsters that can make you win the duel very easy with OTK .
Picture of Card : Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) DP06-EN010
Effect of Card : 1 Fiend-Type monster + 1 Rock-Type monster
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. When this card declares an attack, change all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Posititon. (Flip Effects are not activated at this time.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Nomination: gorz the emissary of darkness
Reason for Nomination : idc its rly a good card that hepled me a lot
Picture of Card : Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) DLG1-EN000
Effect of Card :
When you take damage from a card your opponent controls while you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Then activate the appropriate effect, based on the type of damage:* Battle Damage: Special Summon 1 "Emissary of Darkness Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 7/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of battle damage you took.* Effect Damage: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took.
Back to top Go down
http://lada.chiefs.tv
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:02 am

Nomination: Dark Necrofear
Reason for Nomination: A very strong weapon in every fiend deck. It is very easy for you to summon it, and very hard for your opponent to get rid of it..

Picture of card:
Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) Darkne10
Effect of card:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by battle, or by your opponent's card effect while it is a Monster Card, equip it to a monster your opponent controls during the End Phase of this turn. Take control of the equipped monster.
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:03 pm

I nominate Darkness Destroyer

Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) 180px-10
Darkness Destroyer Fiend/Effect DARK level 7
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Well it might seem like something weak but the tributes aren't a problem with mausoleum,double coston,brain control,soul exchange etc and its effect is pretty beast with the double attack and pierce...add some equip to this and harass your opponent well!
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I nominate Great Maju Garzett

Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUeyZgXsrfpf3625D5z6uyuIXiaK1GKLAXFAAqNkr262SuqN4&t=1&usg=__qndzcnnLfqa4_ZWwPi4fxU2sw_4=

The ATK of this card becomes twice the original ATK of a monster that you Tributed for the Tribute Summon of this card.
The reason is because it needs just one tribute and you can have a monster with more than 2000 atk points on the field!!! I like it especially if you combine it with other fiends!
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:51 am

Um now you can begin your votes .. do not vote for your cards xD
Code:

1-
2-
3-
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 am

1- Gaia
1- Gorz
3- Was a thinker,but I'm going with Maju
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:05 am

1- gorz
2- necrofear
3- maju
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:11 am

1- Great Maju Garzett
2- Gorz the emissary of darkness
3- Evil Hero Dark Gaia
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 am

1-Dark Necrofear
2-Darkness Destroyer
3-Evil Hero Dark Gaia
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Results :

1- Admin : gorz the emissary of darkness
2- LightOfLife / E-Dragon Paladin : Evil Hero Dark Gaia / Great Maju Garzett
3- Solymero : Dark Necrofear

LADA credits transfered
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 am

Great I got 350 DP now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ulquiorra666

ulquiorra666

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 pm

1. Great Maju

2.Evil hero gaia

3.gorz
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Closed but thanks for voting my card Smile!
Back to top Go down
ulquiorra666

ulquiorra666

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:04 pm

awwwww didnt know! oh well
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 pm

~locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )   Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card of the week #1( lv 5 or higher Fiend type )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light And Darkness Academy :: LADA Competitions :: Card of the week-
Jump to: