Light And Darkness Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this show on the road

HomeLADA Portal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Testing networks
LADD Test No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 2 No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 3 Pass : 123 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest topics
» Pujols: $240 million and 4 season tickets
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm by xiaojin

» Packers hold off Chargers 45-38
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 pm by Magdalene

» Mike Quade out as Cubs manager
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm by Swinderman

» ocypel domki caloroczne
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg domki drewniane
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

» noclegi cisna domki
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery trogir chorwacja
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm by Guest

» apartamenty lola opinie
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm by Guest

Top posters
LightOfLife
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_rcap 
Solymero
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_rcap 
E-Dragon Paladin
ulquiorra666
Darkneji12
Sparklight
marinkow96
Admin
PsychoDad
TheRobIsKing
Poll
Do u like LADA?
I like it!
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_lcap89%What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
I dont like it -.-
What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_lcap11%What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?

Go down 
+9
BakuraRyou
black wolf
Sparklight
REDEM
Solymero
dropdude
migz44
LightOfLife
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 pm

tell us what is your best yugioh charcter ! and why u like him !?

for me my fav charcter is Zen Trusdale / Hell Kaiser
i dont know a why ! lol! maybe because he is strong or cool !
Back to top Go down
http://lada.chiefs.tv
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:01 pm

i like Jaden Yuki because he is the main character ! Razz
Back to top Go down
migz44
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
migz44

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm going to have say Seto Kaiba. I just like his deck and how he thinks he's the best
Back to top Go down
dropdude
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: My favorite characer EVER!!!   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm

my favorite character ever has to be hands down: Chumley Huffington
im mean come on he mostly reminds me of a koala and everyone know that koalas are the BOMB! Razz
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chumley_Huffington

come on try to tell me that't not a koala oh for reference just look at this
http://www.alisonashwell.com/nature/koala.jpg

thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: best character   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 am

My favorite character has to be Crow. His moves, hairstyle and even cards are great . I even took him as my yugioh dueling role model as his story is sad and that hasn't stopped him from completing his dream of becoming the best duelist there is.
Back to top Go down
merwan77

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 am

my favorite is jaden cause he has he best cards
Back to top Go down
REDEM
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
REDEM

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 pm

my favorite chAracter is BONES FRM YUGIOH THE FIRST SEASON eventhough he lost too joey i lie zombiesso i gotta give it to himm
Cool oh p.s,ZOMIES ARE COOL
Back to top Go down
Sparklight
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Sparklight

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Well, my favourite character is Bakura. He's such a failure for a bad guy (he was the main bad character only in Ancient Egypt, which was actually a failure), but he's still cool enough to qualify.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 am

jaden ,i lyke hes no stress way of thinking
Back to top Go down
BakuraRyou
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist
BakuraRyou

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 pm

My favorite character is Bakura
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:47 pm

My favorite has always been Seto Kaiba! I like his way of thinking, playing and deck!

Also the main reason is we both love Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yugiohfan124
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
yugiohfan124

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:49 pm

My favorite character is Jaden. Its because I just like how he never worries and is so funny.
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 am

From the original series Kaiba because he screws the rules because he has green hair Very Happy

From GX I kinda like nightshroud and chazz the most,for the bad guys nightshroud and fujiwara Very Happy

In 5ds well i dont watch that a lot but I like Jack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Admin
Admin
Darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:20 am

jack and yusei and alot others= whores xD crow and kallin are cool yusei's stardust is good too ^^

my fav is well look at my sig it'll tell u Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?   What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite(s) Yugioh character ? and why ?
Page 1 of 1