Light And Darkness Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this show on the road

HomeLADA Portal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Testing networks
LADD Test No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 2 No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 3 Pass : 123 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest topics
» Pujols: $240 million and 4 season tickets
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm by xiaojin

» Packers hold off Chargers 45-38
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 pm by Magdalene

» Mike Quade out as Cubs manager
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm by Swinderman

» ocypel domki caloroczne
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg domki drewniane
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

» noclegi cisna domki
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery trogir chorwacja
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm by Guest

» apartamenty lola opinie
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm by Guest

Top posters
LightOfLife
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_lcap Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_voting_bar Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_rcap 
Solymero
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_lcap Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_voting_bar Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_rcap 
E-Dragon Paladin
ulquiorra666
Darkneji12
Sparklight
marinkow96
Admin
PsychoDad
TheRobIsKing
Poll
Do u like LADA?
I like it!
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_lcap89% Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
I dont like it -.-
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_lcap11% Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )

Go down 
5 posters

Card of the week
Heavy Storm
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_lcap100% Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Exchange Of The Spirit
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_lcap0% Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_lcap0% Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) Empty
PostSubject: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 am

Welcome Guest to the Card of the week competition

Here is how it works

1: Nominations begin Today
2: Nominate only 1 card per week
3: No edits allowed
4: Vote start friday
5: Don't nominate the same card
6: Voting ends Sunday, where the winner of the nominated card will win 300 LADA credits and 2nd place will get 100 LADA credits

Nominate cards as shown below:

Nomination:
Reason for Nomination
Picture of Card (post only small pictures or take from http://www.netrep.net)
Effect of Card

This weeks card ( Banned Crad )

Last edited by LightOfLife on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Nomination: Monster Reborn
Reason for Nomination: It is a wonderful card that can make you win any duel!

Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) HL07-EN001

Effect of Card: Select 1 monster from either you or your opponent's Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster on your side of the field.
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm

dude thats not banned anymore change please !
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:23 pm

OK almost forgot! I will edit it after I check the list! (sorry for mistake)
Back to top Go down
Kirawho
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist
Kirawho

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Nomination: Heavy Storm
Reason: WHY NOT If your uncertain if the opponent has mirror force, bottomless, dimensional prism ( ahem ahem mr lada admin person light of life ) etc. you can get rid of all of them summon any monster such as the very cool looking stardust dragon and own their ass xD

Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) SD10-EN026

Effect: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.
Back to top Go down
Sparklight
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Sparklight

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:45 am

Nomination: Exchange Of The Spirit
Reason For Nomination: If this card is used while your opponents graveyard is empty or has few cards, it is almost certain you'll win if you use this in conjunction with cards like Reasoning, Monster Gate, Magical Merchant, maybe even Future Fusion so that you send Machines to the Grave for Chimeratech Overdragon and have a full deck, while your opponent's deck will be almost empty (or empty).

Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) SP1-EN004

Effect Of Card: You can only activate this card by paying 1000 Life Points while there are 15 or more cards in your Graveyard. Both players swap the card(s) in their Graveyard with the card(s) in their Deck. Then, shuffle the card(s) in each new Deck and put it on the Deck Zone.
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Nomination: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

Reason For Nomination: THE BEST!!!
 Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) IOC-025
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 am

Ok poll opened .. Start voting (voting will be closed in 3 days)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )    Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card of the week #3 ( Banned Card )
Page 1 of 1