Light And Darkness Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this show on the road

HomeLADA Portal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Testing networks
LADD Test No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 2 No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 3 Pass : 123 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest topics
» Pujols: $240 million and 4 season tickets
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm by xiaojin

» Packers hold off Chargers 45-38
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 pm by Magdalene

» Mike Quade out as Cubs manager
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm by Swinderman

» ocypel domki caloroczne
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg domki drewniane
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

» noclegi cisna domki
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery trogir chorwacja
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm by Guest

» apartamenty lola opinie
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm by Guest

Top posters
LightOfLife
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_lcapRules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_voting_barRules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
Solymero
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_lcapRules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_voting_barRules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
E-Dragon Paladin
ulquiorra666
Darkneji12
Sparklight
marinkow96
Admin
PsychoDad
TheRobIsKing
Poll
Do u like LADA?
I like it!
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_lcap89%Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
I dont like it -.-
Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_lcap11%Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rules/Dorm System (Must Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Dorm System (Must Read)   Rules/Dorm System (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 am

Please read this before going to another topic.

1) Be ACTIVE in the academy. That means constantly participate in New Domino Academy's events, Tournaments, Battle Arena and Shadow Arena. If you are inactive without giving a reason,
you may be descended of rank. If you get reactivated then, do not surprise if you have become a Slifer. DO NOT

2) DO NOT Spam. It is considered Spam when :
2.1- Posting messages with one word (EX: WTF?, ok, etc)
2.2- Posting things that have nothing to do with the topic.
2.3- Double Posting without any need to do so.
2.4- Don't Necro Post (Necro Posting is reviving a topic that has died for more than 1 month unless it yours and you're bumping it with something useful)
2.5- join the academy if you will not be active.No Usage of bad language (Don't try to act smart and type @#$*! because the Staff team is smarter)

3) SHOW RESPECT to Admins, Mods, Testers AND members. If you have a complain, formally send it in PM to an Admin.

4) DO NOT ask retesting nor a higher rank. If testers gave you slifer. YOU WILL BE in Slifer.You're only allowed to develop from dorm to another when you get the required DP or Buy the -Retest Item-

5) BACK SEAT MODDING IS BANNED - If you want to act like a moderator find another place for it. If you want to report something I added the report option, you can see it beside the Quote. Multi Quote options.

6) DA is NOT responsible for any mess outside of the forum. If someone insults you on ham, don't contact us. The only exceptions are in DA hams and ONLY those hams. If it is done on the forum, we will take care of it.

7) No advertising! Advertising can only be done in the section meant for it. If you advertise via PM, you will be banned for a week.

Cool No double accounts, they will result in a ban from the forum. This includes using proxies.

If we see that you are not obeying the rules we will give you a Warning:

1st Warning: Nothing Happens
2nd Warning: We will take half of your SP
3rd Warning: Downgraded to Slifer/Ban 2 Days (If you are a Slifer, we take all of your DP)
4th Warning: Ban for 7 days/Not participate in the next tourney.
5th Warning: IP BAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Points & Dorm System

When you join NDA, You'll get tested. You should be able to contact one of our many testers through their hamachi rooms posted "Tester's Dorm" forum.He will then test you and add you to your dorm based on your results.
If you want to develop from one dorm to another, you shall start gaining SP (The hard way) or buy the Retest Item (The easy way) taking into consideration that you might get lower marks.Consequently you'll be placed in a lower dorm.

Gaining SP is easy, you should be able to earn DP through competing in the following :
1- Battle Arena & Shadow Arena.
2- Tournaments.
3- Various Competitions and Events.

You'll also start with a defenite amount of DP based on your test results

Slifers will start with:250 LADA credits
Ras will start with:1000 LADA credits
Obelisk will start with:2500 LADA credits

Abandoned Shadow is a dorm you can't get in by test, but you should get a defenite amount of 6000 LADA ccredits to gurantee a room there.
Back to top Go down
http://lada.chiefs.tv

Rules/Dorm System (Must Read)
Page 1 of 1