Light And Darkness Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this show on the road

HomeLADA Portal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Testing networks
LADD Test No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 2 No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 3 Pass : 123 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest topics
» Pujols: $240 million and 4 season tickets
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm by xiaojin

» Packers hold off Chargers 45-38
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 pm by Magdalene

» Mike Quade out as Cubs manager
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm by Swinderman

» ocypel domki caloroczne
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg domki drewniane
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

» noclegi cisna domki
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery trogir chorwacja
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm by Guest

» apartamenty lola opinie
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm by Guest

Top posters
LightOfLife
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_lcapdragunity deck(rate and fix) I_voting_bardragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_rcap 
Solymero
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_lcapdragunity deck(rate and fix) I_voting_bardragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_rcap 
E-Dragon Paladin
ulquiorra666
Darkneji12
Sparklight
marinkow96
Admin
PsychoDad
TheRobIsKing
Poll
Do u like LADA?
I like it!
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_lcap89%dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
I dont like it -.-
dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_lcap11%dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

dragunity deck(rate and fix)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
black wolf
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

dragunity deck(rate and fix) Empty
PostSubject: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 am

dragunity deck(rate and fix) Dragun10
Back to top Go down
ulquiorra666

ulquiorra666

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:32 am

well i wish i could help but i dont know much about dragunity decks! sorry
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Could you write the names of the cards?
Back to top Go down
ulquiorra666

ulquiorra666

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

yeah! it could help them help u alot
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm

wowowow... Many complications ... first of all 3 icauras!! I know its a good card but so is solemn judgment and many other cards... and 3 trade in?? the draw power will always be stable so less them down to 2 or lower.. and 2 vayu? it isn't that much of use in a deck like this so 1 is max.. try adding tribute monsters or a monarch.. those are very useful if ure opponent uses anti-meta deck. that is all.. hope this helps.. and btw 40 cards are better than 41 as there is no need to exceed 40 if ure near it
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 am

why would i need trade in it's useless in this deck beacause it requierz a level 8 monster and i don't have such a thing in this deck while i have card of consonance.
but ur right i do need solemn add 2 vayu's 2 much

and heres the new updated deck list:
monxters 18
BW-gale
BW-blizzardx2
BW-borax3
BW-shurax2
BW-sirocox2
BW-vayu
dargunity:-darkspear
-phalanxx2
- duxx2
- javelin
-brandistock
spells 13
whirlwindx2
heavy
mystical
brain control
mind control
allure
foolish
card of consonancex3
card destruction
vortex

traps 9
icarusx2
bottomless
mirror
torrential
trap stun
starlight road
judgment
d-prison
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:29 am

Great I think Soly can help you, but I will also work with this deck later in the afternoon and reply here my ideas!
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 am

Quote :
why would i need trade in it's useless in this deck beacause it requierz a level 8 monster and i don't have such a thing in this deck while i have card of consonance.
but ur right i do need solemn add 2 vayu's 2 much

Sorry I didn't mean trade-in I meant Cards of consonance ... meh i get confused alot between those two.. but anyways your deck will and can be competitive but a little tweak is never bad..
Back to top Go down
ulquiorra666

ulquiorra666

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 am

just use it and duelk people and when u get to know how it runs u'll understand what nmeeds to go out and what needs to go in!i hope u figure it out
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 am

updated dragunity deck
dragunity deck(rate and fix) Deck1011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragunity deck(rate and fix)   dragunity deck(rate and fix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragunity deck(rate and fix)
Page 1 of 1