Light And Darkness Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this show on the road

HomeLADA Portal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Testing networks
LADD Test No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 2 No Pass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LADD Test 3 Pass : 123 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest topics
» Pujols: $240 million and 4 season tickets
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm by xiaojin

» Packers hold off Chargers 45-38
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 pm by Magdalene

» Mike Quade out as Cubs manager
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm by Swinderman

» ocypel domki caloroczne
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg domki drewniane
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm by Guest

» noclegi cisna domki
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery trogir chorwacja
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm by Guest

» apartamenty lola opinie
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm by Guest

Top posters
LightOfLife
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_lcapCard of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_voting_barCard of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_rcap 
Solymero
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_lcapCard of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_voting_barCard of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_rcap 
E-Dragon Paladin
ulquiorra666
Darkneji12
Sparklight
marinkow96
Admin
PsychoDad
TheRobIsKing
Poll
Do u like LADA?
I like it!
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_lcap89%Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
I dont like it -.-
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_lcap11%Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )

Go down 
+5
Sparklight
rosum
E-Dragon Paladin
LightOfLife
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) Empty
PostSubject: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:34 am

Welcome Guest to the Card of the week competition

Here is how it works

1: Nominations begin Sunday
2: Nominate only 1 card per week
3: No edits allowed
4: Vote start friday
5: Don't nominate the same card
6: Voting ends Sunday, where the winner of the nominated card will win 300 LADA credits and 2nd place will get 100 LADA credits

Nominate cards as shown below:

Nomination:
Reason for Nomination
Picture of Card (post only small pictures or take from http://www.netrep.net)
Effect of Card

This weeks card ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )

Back to top Go down
http://lada.chiefs.tv
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:40 am

Nomination: Dandylion
Reason for Nomination : a card with nice effect tha you can use it easeally also with it you can make some nice combos !
Picture of Card :Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) Yu-gi-11

Effect of Card :
Effect Monster:
When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon during the turn they are Special Summoned.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 am

Nomination: Fairy King Truesdale
Reason for Nomination: It is useful for Plant Deck! 500 points of ATK and DEF are useful!

Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) WC4-001

As long as this card remains in face-up Defense Position on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all Plant-Type monsters on your side of the field by 500 points.
Back to top Go down
rosum
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist
rosum

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:16 am

Spore

this is an amazing card, better then plaguespreader zombie. becaus you really have to do NOTHING at all to get it out, then you can use it for like a 7 star tuner to sync with a 1 star non tuner for an 8 star synchro but you bascally did nothing!

Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) 180px-SporeTSHD-EN-C-1E

If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 other Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and increase its Level by the Level of the monster removed from play to activate this effect. Each player can only use the effect of "Spore" once per Duel.
Back to top Go down
Sparklight
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Sparklight

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:20 am

Nomination: Lonefire Blossom
Reason For Nomination: A really good card that can summon any Plant-Type you need like Gigaplant and Tytannial, Princess of Camelias. A necessary card in any Plant deck.
Picture of card: Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) PTDN-EN088
Effect Of Card: Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up Plant-Type monster to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Nomination: Botonical lion
Reason for Nomination : a plant thhat is stable in plant decks
Picture of Card : Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) Csoc-e10
Effect of Card : This card gains 300 ATK for each Plant-Type monster you control. Control of this face-up card cannot switch.
Back to top Go down
migz44
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
migz44

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Nomination: Naturia Bamboo Shoot
Reason for Nomination: A key card in any Naturia deck

Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) NaturiaBamboochuteDREV-EN-UR-UE

Effect of Card: If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Naturia" monster, while this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Nomination: Gigaplant

Reason: This card is a death generator once on field it can bring up another copy and the other copy could get a stronger monster and if the monster got destroyed it re-gets it . forming a very good small loop
Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) PTDN-EN026
Effect: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
- Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Insect-Type or Plant-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:23 pm

you can start voting now
Code:
1-
2-
3-

Last edited by LightOfLife on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparklight
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Sparklight

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:52 am

1- Dandylion
2- Gigaplant
3- Naturia Bamboo Shot
Back to top Go down
SalehEwan
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist
SalehEwan

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 am

1. Danylion
2. Lonfire Blossom
3. Gigaplant
Back to top Go down
ulquiorra666

ulquiorra666

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

1. dandylion

2. lonefire

3. naturia bamboo shoot
Back to top Go down
rosum
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist
rosum

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:10 am

spre
lonefire
gigaplant
Back to top Go down
Solymero
Admin
Admin
Solymero

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:04 pm

1- Botonical lion
2- Lonefire Blossom
3- Naturia Bamboo Shoot
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:15 pm

1- Lonefire
2- Gigaplant
3- Botonical lion
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 pm

1- Gigaplant
2- Dandylion
3- Lonefire
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Ranking :
1- Lonefire ( Sparklight )
2- Dandylion ( LightOfLife )
3- Gigaplant ( Solymero )

Gratz to winners !
LADA Credits transfered
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:02 am

remember to lock because people will keep voting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparklight
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Sparklight

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 am

yay!! got 300 credits!! Thnx for the votes guys Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LightOfLife
Admin
Admin
LightOfLife

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:11 am

~Locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )   Card of the week #2 (  Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card of the week #2 ( Level 6 or lower Plant-type Monster )
Page 1 of 1